Friday, January 24, 2014

I finally figured out my watercolor paint storage issues....



Now I've got a good painted sample of each of my colors that I can carry along with me where ever I am painting.... AND I found the best boxes to keep my colors separated and easy to find!  The first two pictures are of the swatches I painted to fit inside the clear plastic boxes.  Now I can easily grab the colors I need and close the boxes.  And no more throwing them into a big Ziploc bag and hunting for the correct hue!   I only have six boxes and I estimated about 14 colors per swatch, but more than 14 watercolor paint tubes will fit into each container.
This bottom picture shows what the containers look like and how I've attached my swatches inside the container.  I am always so happy to be organized!

No comments:

Post a Comment