Thursday, September 4, 2014

Lavender Field

I have had such a hard time finishing a project.  Been taking lots of classes, but never seem to finish the last project before the next one begins!  Ok, so now I am going to just dive in and try to finish all the ones piled up before I start my next class.  This was done in the car so if it looks a little sideways, you know why! :)   I'm a beginner, and have been a beginner for 20 years off and on!  I know someone out there knows exactly what I'm talking about.  Some things I get right in my painting and others, well... they are a little off. But that's ok, because... I'm a beginner! LOL

I probably watch watercolor videos more than I need to.  I think well, if I'm going to watch how to paint, I may as well just paint myself and keep trying, oh but just after this next helpful video.

This is small. Done on a 4x6 fluid watercolor paper block.  Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment